You have received your part and want to return it. No problem, here is our return policy.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Any product purchased at www.malamata.es can be returned.
- You have up to 7 days from receipt to make the return.
- We will not accept returns of damaged, used or unlabeled items.
- Items must be properly packaged so that they are not damaged in transit.
- Items should be sent to the following address:
Marta Ramos Trujillo
C/ Heraclio Sanchez, 17
38204 San Cristobal de La Laguna
Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- Please, before making any return, contact us to let us know which item you want to exchange and why.
WHAT DO WE REFUND?
- You can request the amount of your purchase. It will be transferred to you upon receipt of the merchandise.
- You can request an exchange for another item of the same value.
- If you paid shipping costs on your initial purchase, they will be refunded in full.
- You will be responsible for the shipping costs of your return.
- VERY IMPORTANT: You will have to send the merchandise by Correos España in the modality Normal Certified Shipping, with tracking number. Exactly the same method that we use with your shipment. This is the only way that both parties can certify both the shipment and the reception of the goods.
- The shipping costs generated on the new item we send you will be shared 50% between the customer and Malamata Jewelry.
YOU DO NOT PAY SHIPPING COSTS, IF:
- You have received a product that does not correspond to the one you purchased.
- You have received a damaged product.
If we have not been able to reach an agreement, and you want to initiate a dispute resolution procedure for online purchases, the European Union has the Office for Online Dispute Resolution, which you can access here.